BDO Insure affirms its deep commitment to the highest standards of corporate governance practice firmly anchored on the principles of accountability, fairness, integrity, transparency, and performance consistently applied throughout the institution.
Responsibility for good governance lies with the Board. It is responsible for providing effective leadership and overall direction to foster the long-term sucess of the Company.
BDO Insure's Senior Management Team
- Rebecca S. Torres - Treasurer
- Roderick L. Lim - Head of Institutional Banking, Leasing, BDO and SM Marketing Unit
- Ronald Allan E. De Leon - Comptroller
- Atty. Elmer B. Serrano - Corporate Secretary
- Atty. Joseph Jason M. Natividad - Assistant Corporate Secretary
- John Benedict S. Santos - Head of Operations and Marketing and Business Services
- Mark Joseph C. Makalintal - Head of Commercial Banking Marketing Unit
- Edmundante F. Ramirez - Head of Branch Banking and Consumer Banking Marketing Unit
- Shellah C. Miranda - Head of North Luzon Branch
- Ma. Cristina L. Galla - Head of Visayas Branch
- Gay D. Bongocan - Head of Northern Mindanao Branch
- Raphael Basilio E. Apolinario - Head of Southern Mindanao Branch
- Huessain Pangcoga - Head of Risk Management Unit and Claims and Analytics Unit
- Atty. Celine-Maria B. Janolo - Compliance and Data Privacy Officer
Annual Corporate Governance Reports
ACGR Supporting Documents
BDO Insure is are registered trademark of BDO Insurance Brokers, Inc., an insurance broker licensed and supervised by the Insurance Commission of the Philippines (www.insurance.gov.ph). Insurance Broker License No. IB-13-2022-R. The BDO Insure trademarks are owned by BDO Insurance Brokers, Inc.