Move in to your desired home much sooner with BDO Home Loan.
Various Home Loan Options
Apply for BDO Home Loan to help you finance your various housing needs. Purchase or construct your new home, renovate your existing home, or if you simply want another property for investment.
High Loan Amount
Maximize your loan up to 80% of the appraised value of your property or apply for a minimum of P500,000.
Low Interest Rates
Enjoy low interest rates with options for longer fixing period to help you manage your monthly payments.
Flexible Payment Terms
Make your monthly installment more affordable with payment terms of up to 20 years. Plus, you have the option to make your first payment sixty (60) days after the release of your loan.*
* First payment will be due 60 days after release of loan, subject to applicable interest.
Fast Processing Time*
Get a quick loan approval within five (5) days upon submission of complete application documents.
** 5 working days for Metro Manila and 10 working days for provincial areas
Take advantage of additional loan to cover for Home Loan-related expenses such as mortgage registration fee, insurance premiums, taxes and the like.
Reward Points via BDO rewards
Your Home Loan account lets you earn BDO Rewards points which can be redeemed at any SM Department Store for items of your choice.
With over 770 branches nationwide, you are sure to find a BDO branch waiting to serve you wherever you are. Fill-out a BDO Home Loan application form and submit it to any BDO branch or simply apply online. Our BDO Home Loan Account Officer will contact you immediately.
Enjoy low interest rates with options for longer fixing period to help you manage your monthly payments. You have the option to fix interest rates up to 20 years based on BDO's prevailing Home Loan Rates:
|Fixing Period||Interest Rate|
|1 to 3 years||7.75% p.a.|
|4 to 5 years||8.00% p.a.|
|6 to 10 years||10.00% p.a.|
|11 to 15 years||11.25% p.a.|
|15 to 20 years||11.50% p.a.|
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT LOAN-RELATED EXPENSES WHEN ONE AVAILS OF A HOME LOAN?
There are Loan-related expenses that one must also take into consideration such as:
- Registration expenses
- Documentary Stamps on Tax
- Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI)
- Fire Insurance (FI)
- Handling and Notarial fees
- To be settled by the borrower prior to loan release.
- Clients are required to avail of both FI (which secures the property) and a MRI (which secures the client and the loan against any unfortunate incident, i.e. death of client).
WHICH INTEREST RATE OPTION WORKS BETTER – ONE (1) YEAR FIXED RATE OR LONGER TERM FIXING PERIOD?
The answer lies in the Loan borrower's financial disposition. There are clients who prefer to avail of the Longer Term fixing period of 3, 5 or 10 years because they know that their Interest Rate is fixed and protected (i.e. will not change) for said term period. They are able to better manage their finances knowing that their monthly amortization payments will not fluctuate or change for a fixed duration.
However, there are also clients who prefer to avail of the 1-year Fixed Rate and speculate that the market will behave the same way or maybe even better on the following year. In the end, it's all about the client's personal attitude on how to best manage his finances.
IDEALLY, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS A LOAN?
If a client submits the complete set of loan application requirements, the bank can grant credit decision within
- 5 working days (for Metro Manila)
- 10 working days (for Provincial Areas)
Upon loan approval, client is then advised of the decision and requested to submit the post-approval requirements (i.e. original copy of title under the name of the borrower/client, tax declaration, real estate tax receipt, payment of fees, and the like).
Once submitted, it takes another 10 working days to have the loan proceeds released.
Note : The fast turn-around and release of loan also depends on the completeness and accuracy of documents that the client will submit.
WHAT ARE THE LOAN-RELATED FEES THAT A BORROWER MUST PREPARE FOR?
|Appraisal Fee||P3,500 (Metro Manila)|
|P4,000 (Outside Metro Manila)|
|PRIOR TO LOAN RELEASE|
|Registration Fee||Based on loan amount|
|Doc Stamps Tax||P1.00 for every P200 of the loan amount|
Insurance (MRI) Premium
|P4.75 for every P1,000 of the loan amount (assuming standard rate, for borrowers up to 49 years old)|
|P6.50 for every P1,000 of the loan amount (assuming standard rate, for borrowers with ages 50 to 64 years old)|
|Fire Insurance (FI) Premium||Based on appraised value of improvement.|
*Above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
WHAT TYPES OF INSURANCE ARE REQUIRED?
There are two (2) types of insurance to be endorsed to the Bank.
Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI)
A coverage which pays for the mortgage in case of untimely death before full payment of loan.
Fire Insurance (FI)
Covers for expenses of untoward incidences on your property.
Contractor’s All Risk Insurance - for construction loan only (to be converted into FI upon project construction)
Master Fire Policy – for condominium only
- Filipino citizen or foreigner (see Visa requirements)
- At least 21 years old but not exceeding 65 years old upon loan maturity
- Minimum gross family income of P50,000.00/month.
Stable source of income from employment or business
- If employed, at least 2 years with current company
- If self-employed, at least 3 profitable years of operation (if with business) or 3 years practicing profession (if practicing professional)
- Signed BDO application form
- Photocopy of 1 valid government-issued ID with photo & signature
- Marriage Contract, if applicable
- For foreigners, photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) showing Visa status as permanent immigrant or Alient Employment Permit (AEP) or Visa ID
If locally employed
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) or W2, and
- Latest 3 months payslips or Certificate of Employment with salary breakdown
If employed abroad (or Asenso Kabayan borrowers)
- Latest 3 months proof of remittance, or
- Latest 3 months payslip, or
- Certificate of Employment or Employment Contract duly autheticated by Philippine Consulate Office, or
- For seamen, latest Crew Contract and employment history or Crew Contract and Exit Pass from POEA
- Business Registration Papers (Certificate of Registration from DTI or SEC, Articles of Partnership or Articles of Incorporation, whichever is applicable)
- Latest Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years with lastest ITR
- Bank Statements (latest consecutive 3 months)
- Trade References: List of Suppliers and Customers (at least 3 each) or List of Affliated Hospitals/Clinics (for doctors)
- Lease Contracts and copy of title (for income derived from rental)
Types of Acceptable Visa for Foreigners
- Quota or Non-Quota Immigrant Visa:
Alien spouse of a Filipino citizen (Sec 13A Visa)
- Natural-born Filipinos married to an Alien (Sec 13D Visa)
- Returning Resident (Section 13E Visa)
- Natural-born Filipinos naturalized in foreign country (Sec 13G Visa)
- Photocopy of Special Retiree's Resident Visa (SRRV) or Quota/Preference Immigrant Visa
- Permanent Resident Status and working Visa granted by Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA)
- Working Visa issued to Embassy Officials
- Photocopy of TCT / CCT
- Lot Plan with Vicinity Map certified by a Geodetic Engineer
- Master Deed of Declaration of Restrictions (for condominiums)
For Construction Loan
- Building Plan or Floor Plan
- Bill of Materials and Labor Cost
- Building Specifications certified by Architect/Civil Engineer
For Refinancing or Loan Take-out
- Statement of account and official receipts for the last 3 months
APPLY NOW! Click here to get you started with BDO Home Loan.
For our Kabayans working abroad or Asenso Kabayan borrowers, click here for the standard Special Power of Attorney (SPA) to be executed for your assigment of loan administrator or attorney-in-fact.
For Real Estate Brokers or Referrors who want to get accredited with BDO, click here and download the Brokers/Referrors Accreditation Form.
For inquiries, please call:
Home Loan Hotline: (02) 840-7100
Customer Contact Center: (02) 631-8000
Provincial Business Center Contact Numbers:
|Baguio||(074) 442-3052; Fax: (074) 442-1978|
|Dagupan||(075) 522-7424; Telefax: (075)523-3606|
|Isabella*||(078) 305-1593; Fax: (078) 682-6101|
|Pampanga||(045) 963-2076; (045) 963-9478|
|San Pablo||(049) 561-1471|
|Sta. Rosa||(049) 502-0531|
|Bacolod||(034) 433-2764; (034) 434-4943|
|Cebu||(032) 231-4318; (032) 232-1500|
|Iloilo||(033) 337-8892; (033) 335-8194; (033) 338-3449; Telefax: (033) 3378883|
|Cagayan De Oro||(088) 857-3258; (08822) 729-767|
|Gen. Santos Satellite Office||
(083) 552-1632; (083) 552-1485;
Fax: (083) 552-0538
Budgeting for your new home? Use our Home Loan Calculator to get an estimate of your monthly amortization with BDO.
How to use the Home Loan Calculator:
Select your preferred Loan Term or the number of years you want to amortize your Home Loan.
Select your preferred Fixed Rate Term or the pre-determined number of years you want your interest rate fixed.
Enter your Loan Amount.
Click the Compute button to know your estimated monthly amortization.