Benefits to clients
Professional Fund Management
Benefit from the expertise of seasoned investment professionals, all working together to deliver your investment goals and always keeping in mind your risk profile.
Customize your portfolio of securities depending on your risk appetite and investment objectives. Whether you need to diversify in terms of asset types and/or currencies, Corporate IMA has got you covered.
Consolidation of Assets and Transparency
All you need is a single account to manage all your investments for ease and efficiency. Review your investments anytime through your regular statement of account.
- Account Opening Forms
- Customer Account Record - Trust
- Investor Profile Questionnaire (IPQ)
- Client Investment Suitability (CIS)
- Risk Disclosure Statement (RDS)
- Investment Management Agreement
- Investment Instruction Letter
- Supplemental Agreement (if any)
- BIR Tax-exemption Certificate (if applicable)
- Signature Cards
- Secretary's Certificate of the Board Resolution on the following:
- Appointment of BDO as Investment Manager and Appointment
- Authorized Signatories of the IMA Account.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Filing, Articles of Incorporation and ByLaws.
- Photocopy of two (2) valid IDs for each signatory
Trust, Investment Management, Agency and Fiduciary accounts are not deposit accounts but are products of trust entities. In agreeing to invest in said products, an investor is making an investment and not a deposit and such investment is therefore not insured nor governed by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). BDO’s Trust, Investment Management, Agency and Fiduciary accounts are also not guaranteed nor insured by BDO Unibank, Inc., its affiliates or subsidiaries. Any income/loss in such investments are for the account of the investor. BDO-Trust is not liable for losses unless there is wilful default, bad faith or gross negligence on its part.
BDO Unibank, Inc. is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (https://www.bsp.gov.ph).
For inquiries or concerns, please call BDO Contact Center at (02) 8631-8000 or email email@example.com for trust and investment products or services.
The BDO, BDO Unibank and other BDO-related trademarks are owned by BDO Unibank, Inc.
Subject to the exemptions under BSP regulations, the PRINCIPAL shall be entitled to a period of two (2) banking days from the date of the signing of the Trust Agreement within which to terminate the same without penalty, if applicable, subject, however, to the PRINCIPAL’s payment of all costs and expenses arising from such termination and the consequent pre-termination, unwinding or sale of the underlying investment/s of the account. All losses arising from the termination shall likewise be for the account of the PRINCIPAL. If the PRINCIPAL wishes to exercise his/its rights under this provision, the PRINCIPAL should immediately call/send an email to/visit his/its assigned Trust Marketing Officer/Account Officer.
Effective January 1, 2018, we have adopted the provisions of Philippine Financial Reporting Standards 9 (PFRS 9) on the classification and measurement, impairment, and accounting for hedges (as applicable) for managed funds and portfolios as required of all BSP-supervised financial institutions.
BDO Towers Valero
8741 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Philippines
This channel is dedicated to handling inquiries and concerns related to the following:
- Unit Investment Trust Funds (UITFs)
- Easy Investment Plan (EIP)
- Personal Equity and Retirement Account (PERA)
- Investment Management/Trust Accounts (IMA/TA)
- Trust Invest Online