Debit Card Security
Lost or stolen card? Follow these steps:
- Lock your debit card via BDO Online Banking. Log in to your account online. Go to My Accounts > Security Management > Switch to Lock
- If you receive an alert from BDO or BDO Alert for a transaction you did not make, you can reply to the text message to block your card. Follow the instructions in the message. (Example: Text UN NO <Reference Number> to 225678)
- Call BDO Contact Center immediately at (02) 8631-8000
How BDO protects your financial info
All BDO Debit Cards are equipped with EMV chip cards, making in-store transactions more secure.
3D Secure Facility
For online transactions, a One-Time PIN (OTP) is sent to your registered mobile number for multi-factor authentication.
24/7 Transaction Monitoring
For your protection, the Bank may try to reach you via call or text message in case there are unusual transactions made on your account.
Lock/Unlock Debit Card Services
Log in to your BDO Online Banking account to lock or unlock your Debit Card anytime.
Set Transaction Limits
For added protection, you can also set a limit for BDO Debit Card transactions like withdrawals and in-store or online purchases.
This channel is dedicated to handling the following concerns only:
- Updating of registered online banking contact information while overseas
- Facilitating online banking enrollments while overseas
- Reporting of phishing attempts and/or data privacy issues
The above-listed concerns shall be responded to within one (1) to two (2) days.