Why choose Kabayan Savings Dollar
Remittance at Ipon
Pwede mag-remit at save sa account.
Saan ka man sa abroad
protektado ka at ang pamilya mo.
Promos at Events
Enjoy SM promos at events! Just show
your Kabayan ATM card or passbook.
Mag-withdraw sa suking tindahan
gamit ang Kabayan ATM debit card.
International ATM card
Use Kabayan ATM debit card pang-shopping,
pang-grocery o pambayad ng bills abroad.
'Pag may account, mas madaling
mag-loan at invest sa 'Pinas.
BDO Remit Text Alert
I-update ang number ng recipient
sa BDO Remit office o partner para ma-notify sila 'pag credited na ang remittance.
List of valid IDs for account opening
Philippine Government-issued IDs:
- Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID)
- Driver's License issued by the Land Transportation Office (LTO)
- Government Service and Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) ID
- Philippine Identification System (PhilSys) ID
- New Social Security System (SSS) ID
- PhilHealth Card
- Senior Citizen ID
- Voter's ID
- Philippine Postal ID
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
Private and Foreign Government-issued IDs:
- School ID (for minors)
- Company ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
- Foreign Passport (provide English translation and address in the Philippines)
1 valid ID
Minimum Initial Deposit
Minimum MADB Requirement
Minimum Balance to Earn Interest
Gross Interest Rate Per Annum
Fees and charges
Account Closure within 30 days
Below Minimum Balance
Withholding Tax for Interest Earned
BDO Kabayan Savings is processed and opened only in the Philippines. Passbook and ATM debit card are distributed only in the Philippines. Deposits are insured by PDIC up to ₱500,000 per depositor.