Benefits to clients
Values-driven Investment Strategy
BDO recognizes the complex financial requirements of institutions driven by their unique mandates. To this, BDO responds with a customized investment strategy that is consistent with the institution’s values and purpose based on its own environmental, social and governance principles.
Professional Financial Stewardship
Your funds will be managed by an experienced and dedicated account management team to ensure achievement of institutional purpose.
Professional Fund Management
BDO provides discretionary management of funds using a disciplined investment process that provides access to a wide range of high quality onshore and offshore investments to ensure consistent strong returns to fund your long term requirements.
- Account Opening Forms
- Customer Account Record – Trust
- Investor Profile Questionnaire (IPQ)
- Client Investment Suitability (CIS)
- Risk Disclosure Statement (RDS)
- Trust Agreement
- Investment Instruction Letter
- Supplemental Agreement (if any)
- BIR Tax-exemption Certificate (if applicable)
- Signature Cards
- Secretary’s Certificate of the Board Resolution on the following: Appointment of BDO as Trustee and Appointment of Authorized Signatories of the Trust Account.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Filing, Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws.
- Photocopy of two (2) valid IDs for each signatory
Trust, Investment Management, Agency and Fiduciary accounts are not deposit accounts but are products of trust entities. In agreeing to invest in said products, an investor is making an investment and not a deposit and such investment is therefore not insured nor governed by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). BDO’s Trust, Investment Management, Agency and Fiduciary accounts are also not guaranteed nor insured by BDO Unibank, Inc., its affiliates or subsidiaries. Any income/loss in such investments are for the account of the investor. BDO-Trust is not liable for losses unless there is wilful default, bad faith or gross negligence on its part.
BDO Unibank, Inc. is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (https://www.bsp.gov.ph).
For inquiries or concerns, please call BDO Contact Center at (02) 8631-8000 or email email@example.com for trust and investment products or services.
The BDO, BDO Unibank and other BDO-related trademarks are owned by BDO Unibank, Inc.
BDO Towers Valero
8741 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Philippines
BDO Trust and Investments Group
- Press 1 - BDO Philippine Customers
- Press 6 - Other BDO Products and Services
- Press 4 - Trust Products and Services
Available weekdays from 8:30am to 5:30pm except holidays
This channel is dedicated to handling inquiries and concerns related to the following:
- Unit Investment Trust Funds (UITFs)
- Easy Investment Plan (EIP)
- Personal Equity and Retirement Account (PERA)
- Investment Management/Trust Accounts (IMA/TA)
- Trust Invest Online