Benefits to clients
Sound Financial Management
For those without a formal retirement plan, BDO can help you manage expenses with proper accrual of future liabilities in addition to tax-exemption advantages.
For those who are self-managing their retirement plan, BDO provides the assistance and inputs in the retirement plan design and set-up based on our experience with companies within your industry.
For those with existing retirement plans, having BDO as your co-trustee shall provide you with the proper benchmarking of return performance and plan administration.
Retirement Benefits Administration
BDO relieves you of the day-to-day management and administration so you can focus on your core business.
Professional Financial Stewardship
An experienced and dedicated account management team shall be assigned to your retirement fund account to ensure consistency in plan oversight over the long term.
Through its program called Pension 360, BDO provides a holistic approach to corporate retirement that extends to the employees’ welfare through financial education resources & personal retirement planning tools and services.
- Account Opening Forms
- Customer Account Record – Trust
- Investor Profile Questionnaire (IPQ)
- Client Investment Suitability (CIS)
- Risk Disclosure Statement (RDS)
- In case the arrangement is under Trust, Trust Agreement; If the arrangement is under an Agency, Investment Management Agreement (with the Trust Agreement between the Company and the Retirement Plan Board of Trustees annexed)
- Investment Instruction Letter
- Supplemental Agreement (if any)
- BIR Tax-exemption Certificate
- Standard account opening requirements and procedures
- Photocopy of 2 valid IDs
- 2 Sets of Signature cards
- For corporations and institutions:
- Secretary’s Certificate of the Board Resolution on the following: Appointment of BDO as Trustee/Investment Manager and Appointment of Authorized Signatories of the Trust/IMA Account
- Photocopy of Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
Trust, Investment Management, Agency and Fiduciary accounts are not deposit accounts but are products of trust entities. In agreeing to invest in said products, an investor is making an investment and not a deposit and such investment is therefore not insured nor governed by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). BDO’s Trust, Investment Management, Agency and Fiduciary accounts are also not guaranteed nor insured by BDO Unibank, Inc., its affiliates or subsidiaries. Any income/loss in such investments are for the account of the investor. BDO-Trust is not liable for losses unless there is wilful default, bad faith or gross negligence on its part.
BDO Unibank, Inc. is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (https://www.bsp.gov.ph).
For inquiries or concerns, please call BDO Contact Center at (02) 8631-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for trust and investment products or services.
The BDO, BDO Unibank and other BDO-related trademarks are owned by BDO Unibank, Inc.
BDO Towers Valero
8741 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Philippines
BDO Trust and Investments Group
- Press 1 - BDO Philippine Customers
- Press 6 - Other BDO Products and Services
- Press 4 - Trust Products and Services
Available weekdays from 8:30am to 5:30pm except holidays
This channel is dedicated to handling inquiries and concerns related to the following:
- Unit Investment Trust Funds (UITFs)
- Easy Investment Plan (EIP)
- Personal Equity and Retirement Account (PERA)
- Investment Management/Trust Accounts (IMA/TA)
- Trust Invest Online