BDO Insure Customer Assistance Management
- The customer may call or email BDO Insure Customer Service.
- The BDO Insure Customer Service Representative verifies customer’s identity.
- The BDO Insure Customer Service Representative gets details of the inquiry or concern.
- The BDO Insure Customer Service Representative logs the details of the case, provides the Reference Number to the customer and endorses the case to the appropriate Unit, depending on the nature of the case.
- The Fulfillment or Account Officer evaluates and investigates the case including coordination with the insurer.
- The Fulfillment or Account Officer may contact the customer to get additional information, if necessary.
- The Fulfilment or Account Officer calls the customer to provide feedback and inform resolution of the case.
BDO Insure is regulated by the Insurance Commission of the Philippines (www.insurance.gov.ph)
BDO Insure is are registered trademark of BDO Insurance Brokers, Inc., an insurance broker licensed and supervised by the Insurance Commission of the Philippines (www.insurance.gov.ph). Insurance Broker License No. IB-13-2022-R. The BDO Insure trademarks are owned by BDO Insurance Brokers, Inc.