- Dengue Diagnosis Cash Assistance
- Accidental Death and Disability Insurance
- 15 days - 70 years old, Philippine resident
- 1 year
Things to know before buying
- Your insurance policy is valid for one year.
- You can only buy one (1) Dengue Insurance for yourself. You can however buy another for your kids, parents, spouse/partner, or even a friend—as long as they do not have an existing policy.
- Dengue Insurance will provide lump sum cash assistance if you are diagnosed with Dengue, provided the Dengue diagnosis is confirmed and certified by your attending physician, supported by relevant diagnostic tests, and validated by the insurance company’s authorized medical consultant.
- Dengue Insurance can only cover any instance of dengue 48 hours after your policy’s effective date. This means that any sign or symptom of dengue or doctor’s consultation related to dengue must happen after said 48 hours waiting period.
- Only the insured person can claim the benefits. In the event that he or she is a minor, or has a condition, a legal guardian may claim the benefits for them. To know more about this, please contact us at +63 (2) 8838-2364 or email us at email@example.com.
- There are other exclusions to the coverage of this plan, such as pregnancy and confinements required for routine medical tests. For complete details on this, please read the Terms and Conditions of Dengue Insurance.
- You may request for the cancellation of your policy to BDO Insure subject to the approval of the insurance company. The insurance company has the right to retain a portion of the premium (including the taxes) as indicated on the Terms and Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Just submit photos of laboratory results confirming dengue diagnosis, doctor’s prescription, and Claims Form signed by your doctor and e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us at +63 (2) 8838-2364 and we will guide you through the process.
Yes, you will still receive your benefit.
Yes, but we have a waiting period of 48 hours from the effective date of coverage. This means that any sign or symptom should have not been observe or first medical consultation should have not been occurred during the waiting period. The dengue insurance policy requires that you are not ill with dengue for 48 hours after purchase. However, the policy you purchased will cover you in the next instance of dengue.
No. Your insurance cannot be transferred to others.
Disclaimer: These are only general descriptions of the benefits of this insurance products. We encourage you to learn more on how they can help secure your finances. Specific conditions and terms and conditions of the insurance policy will apply. The product details and premiums are valid as of today and may be changed without prior notice.
We do the leg work for you every step of the way
Your Security and Protection from Financial Loss
We help you identify, assess, and manage your risks.
Your Peace of Mind and Financial Well-Being
We work for the payment of your benefit and claims according to the terms and conditions of your policy.
We do the leg work to save you time and effort evaluating insurance products.
BDO Insure Head Office
43/F - 44/F BDO Corporate Center Ortigas, 12 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, 1550, Mandaluyong City
BDO Insure is a registered trademark of BDO Insurance Brokers, Inc., an insurance broker licensed and supervised by the Insurance Commission of the Philippines (www.insurance.gov.ph). Insurance Broker License No. IB-13-2022-R. The BDO Insure trademarks are owned by BDO Insurance Brokers, Inc.