"Swipe into Style"
Double Credit Card points
Be rewarded more as you earn double credit card points for purchases made at any Bench/Partner Global Brands nationwide & one rewards point for all other purchases made.*
P200 = 2 points* for purchases made at any Bench/Partner Global Brand
P200 = 1 point for purchases made at Non-Bench/Non-Partner Global Brand
*Only purchases made at affiliated Bench/Partner Global Brands and swiped using a BDO terminal will earn double rewards points.
Exclusive Access to Sale Events & Invites to Bench Shows
Be on the fashion lookout and enjoy exclusive discount offers on regular-priced items during Bench/Partner Global Brand sale events. Plus, get premium invites to selected Bench shows!
Be delighted with special freebies & discounts as you celebrate and use your card on your birth week!
Please check Terms and Conditions for details.
Free Membership Fee
FREE Membership Fee for the 1st Year while your first Supplementary enjoys FREE Membership Fee for life!
Exclusive discounts & freebies from Bench/Partner Global Brands during promos.
0% Installment Programs
0% installment options in 3 & 6 months terms at any Bench/Partner Global Brands (except First Aid & PCX).
Bench Partner Stores
• Bench Body • Bench Fix Salon • Studio Fix by Alex Carbonell • Bench Skin Expert • Bench To Go • Herbench • Pinoy Lab • Bench Tweeners • Aldo • Call It Spring • CC-OO • Celio • Charles and Keith • Cotton On • CPS • Dimensione • Early Learning Center • F&X • First Aid • Personal Care Exchange • Human • Kashieca • La Senza • Lyn Boutique • Mothercare • Repetto • Patchi • Pedro • The Face Shop
Easy Pay Installment
You can now spend for all the appliance, furniture, gadgets, jewelry or clothes you want without worry. The Easy Pay Installment program allows you to purchase items on installment from over 10,000 partner stores nationwide. Choose from 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 and 36 monthly installment* for a minimum single or accumulated purchase amount of P 3,000**.
Avail Easy Pay Installment through any of the following:
- Absolutely 0% Interest*
Easy and affordable monthly add-on interest rates
Plus, take advantage of special extended installment terms when you Buy Now Pay Later! Catch exclusive discounts and latest offers during special promo dates.
* Merchants have sole discretion on the terms / items applicable for the Absolutely 0%
** Minimum installment purchase amount may vary per partner merchants
Other Easy Pay Installment Options
Easy Transfer / Balance Transfer
One of the lowest interest rates! Nowhere else can you get more savings when you transfer your other credit card balances
Easy Pay Cash / Tuition Assist
Pay for school expenses or reimburse your cash purchases worth at least P 5,000 at affordable installment plans
Easy Pay Convert
No installment scheme offered at your favorite store? Good news! You can convert absolutely anything into installment using your BDO Credit Card! Simply call 631-8000 and convert any of your regular purchases* worth at least P 3,000.00.
*Purchases / transactions from Grocery Shops, Supermarket, Gasoline Service Station and Drugstores/Pharmacy are not qualified for Easy Pay Convert.
- Easy Transfer / Balance Transfer
BDO Credit Cards, ready to shop online
BDO Credit Cards make online shopping secure, lighter and more enjoyable
Secure via Virtual Card
Get a free Virtal Card - the Virtual Card is a credit card designed exclusively for use in the Internet; it has a different card number from your regular BDO credit card to protect your regular card number and credit line.
Lighter via Online Installment
Easy Convert any online transaction into monthly installment by calling the BDO Customer Contact Center; further, enjoy scheduled Absolutely 0% and Buy Now, Pay Later installment schemes at selected websites within the year.
More enjoyable via Exclusive Online Deals and Online Treats
Enjoy discounts, exclusive deals and freebies when you use your BDO Credit Card at partner websites.
Get perks and privileges, freebies and discounts just by using your BDO Credit Card at our partner stores. Whether you’re shopping, dining, traveling or simply relaxing, use your BDO Credit Card and you’ll surely be DELIGHTED!
Spend ANYWHERE with your BDO Credit Card and get instant treats, on top of the points you earn.
Charge on Demand
Don’t worry about your bills when going out of town or vacation. Use BDO Credit Card’s Charge-On-Demand. This facility lets you charge your utility bills on a per need basis. Simply log on to www.bdo.com.ph or call 631-8000.
Hate lining up to pay bills? Too many due dates to remember? Pay your bills the fast and convenient way with BDO’s Auto-Charge. This facility allows you to enroll multiple utility bills to your BDO Credit Card so you only have one due date to remember. To learn more about this facility, click here.
24-hour Customer Service
For your Customer Service needs, just call the 24-hour BDO Customer Contact Center at 631-8000 or 1-800-10-6318000 (Domestic Toll Free).
- BDO Branch Counters – cash or check payments are accepted at any branch
- BDO eBanking* – transact anytime, anywhere in the world, through www.bdo.com.ph
- BDO Phone Banking* - access your BDO account to pay for your Card using any touch-tone phone. Just call 631-8000.
- BDO Call Center* - debit your BDO account and pay for your Card through the assistance of our Customer Service Officers. Just call 631-8000.
SM Bills Payment Counters – pay for your Card through SM Bills Payment.
*Enrolment of your BDO account is required to avail of this payment facility.
BDO Credit Cards are accepted worldwide wherever MasterCard, American Express, Visa, CUP, and JCB cards are recognized.
- Must be 21 – 70 years old for principal; at least 13 years old for supplementary cardholders
- Must have at least one landline phone
- Must be a Filipino citizen or a foreigner who is a resident in the Philippines for the last 2 years
- Must be a regular employee or if self-employed, with business operating for at least 2 years
- Residence or Office Address must be within any area where a BDO branch is located
- Minimum Income Requirement: Php 180,000 gross annual income
A. Applicants with Existing Credit Cards
Photocopy of the following:
- Photocopy of your latest W2 or BIR Form 2316 signed by employer's authorized representative (for employed) or photocopy of latest ITR (for self employed)
- Photocopy of last two (2) month's credit card statement of account
- If TU Bureau subscriber/member, indicate first 6 and last 4 digits of credit card, credit card type and issuer and expiry date.
- Any valid, photo-bearing ID issued by an official authority shall be acceptable such as the following: Passport, Driver's License, Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID, Social Security System (SSS) Card with photo and scanned signature printed on the card, Voter's ID, Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-card, Philhealth card, Senior Citizen Card, OFW ID, Seaman's book, Company ID (Sec Registered or under BSP supervision). Should applicant not be able to submit any of the ID's above, any other valid ID issued by the Philippine Government and its instrumentalities containing the applicant's photo and signature may be submitted.
B. Non-carded Applicants
Proof of Income
For Employed (Required): Photocopy of latest BIR Form 2316 signed by employer's authorized representative AND one of the following:
- Original copy of Certificate of Employment and Income (COEI) indicating status, length of service, and compensation breakdown
- Photocopy of latest full month payslip
For Self-Employed (Required):
Photocopy of Registration of Business Name:
- For Single Proprietorship issued by DTI
- For Partnership/Corporation issued by SEC
Photocopy of latest ITR and W4 with BIT/Bank stamp
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years
- Bank Statements for the last 3 months
- Photocopy of Registration of Business Name:
- For Employed (Required): Photocopy of latest BIR Form 2316 signed by employer's authorized representative AND one of the following:
Proof of Identification
(Please refer to list of government issued IDs in item no. 4, under A. For Applicants with Existing Credit Card/s)
- Copy of Employment Contract or Certificate of Employment
- Letter from Embassy (if Embassy Official)
Submit photocopy of ANY ONE of the following:
- Valid Passport with Resident Visa
- Work Permit and Valid Visa
- Special Investor's Resident Visa and Visa's Philippine Economic Zone Authority or Visa with EO226
- ACR or ICR or ACR-1
To apply for a BDO Bench MasterCard, call the BDO Customer Contact Center 631-8000, Domestic Toll-Free at 1-800-10-6318000 (PLDT) or 1-800-3-6318000 (DIGITEL).