Why choose ATM Savings
Easy Access to Funds
Transact from over 1,200 branches and 4,000 BDO ATMs nationwide.
Affordable Maintaining Balance
Open and maintain for as low as ₱2,000.
Fees and charges
(1) MADB - Monthly Average Daily Balance
(2) Account Closure Fee will be collected if account is closed within 30 days from account opening.
(3) Falling Below Minimum Balance Fee will be collected if account falls below the required minimum MADB for two consecutive months.
(4) Account Dormancy Fee will be collected if account is dormant and falls below the minimum MADB.
- A savings account is dormant if it has no client-initiated activity for two (2) years.
- Collection will start five (5) years after the last client-initiated activity date.
- The revised collection and dormancy fee is effective April 25, 2017.
Ways to open an account
Account opening process
Accepted IDs for account opening
- Passport (with English characters)
- Driver's License issued by LTO
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID)
- Social Security System (SSS) ID
- Philippine Identification System (PhilSys) ID
- School ID (for minors)
- NBI Clearance
- PNP Clearance with dry seal
- Philippine Postal ID
- Voter's ID
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) ID
- Barangay Certification with dry seal
- Government Service and Insurance System (GSIS) ID
- PhilHealth ID
- Senior Citizen ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) ID
- Seaman's Book
- Government Office and GOCC ID (e.g. AFP, HDMF)
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Person with Disability (PWD) ID issued by National Council on Disability Affairs (NCDA)
- DSWD Certification
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
- Company IDs issued by private entities registered with or supervised or regulated either by BSP, SEC or IC
- Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) ID
*One (1) valid ID is acceptable if the ID is a Passport, Driver’s License, PRC ID, UMID, SSS ID, PhilySys ID or School ID (for minors).
Otherwise, please prepare at least two (2) valid IDs from the list. The chosen ID must be original and within their period of validity.
You may be asked to submit additional documents in compliance with bank regulatory requirements