How to Open an Account
- Passport (in case of foreign passport, must have English characters/translations and the holder must have a residence address in the Philippines)
- Philippine Postal ID
- Tax Identification Number ID
- New Social Security System (SSS) ID
- Government Service and Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- PhilHealth Card
- Driver's License issued by the Land Transportation Office (LTO)
- Senior Citizen ID
- Voter's ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
- School ID (for minors)
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
*IDs must be original and within their period of validity
Click here to know about Terms and Conditions Governing Deposit Accounts.
In adherence to the requirements of the Anti Money Laundering Council, BDO reserves the right to require the submission of additional document/s it may deem necessary.
Deposits are insured by PDIC up to P500,000 per depositor.