BDO Corporate Center:
7899 Makati Avenue
Makati City 0726, Philippines
Trunkline: (+632) 8840-7000
Metro Manila: (+632) 8631-8000
Domestic Toll-Free Nos: 1800-10-631-8000 (PLDT)
International Toll-Free Nos.: IAC +800-8-631-8000
Click here for the list of International Access Codes
Please use a landline when calling our Toll Free numbers to avoid incurring telephone charges.
Investor Relations & Corporate Planning:
Luis S. Reyes, Jr.
(+632) 88407142; (+632) 88407000 local 37142; 36069
Richard R. Tan
(+632) 88784809; (+632) 88407000 local 34809; 32549
For concerns, please go to your branch of account, or call Customer Contact Center at (02) 631-8000. To learn more about BDO Customer Assistance Mechanism, please visit
Click here to learn more about our Consumer Assistance Management System (CAMS) Model.
For any requests that will require documents to be submitted, please send your attachments to email@example.com.
Our Contact Center is experiencing unprecedented high call volume. As we are operating with a limited workforce, priority will be given to customers calling to report a lost or stolen card and disputed transactions.
To avoid the queue, we recommend that you call us during off peak times: 5am to 8am and 9pm to 12m on weekdays, and round-the-clock on weekends.
Due to the General Community Quarantine implemented in Metro Manila, the Contact Center eMail services is temporarily discontinued.
We aim to be of assistance and address your banking needs during this General Community Quarantine. Our self-service channels are available for your convenience:
Reporting a lost or stolen card
- You may temporarily lock your credit or debit card through the security management tab in our BDO Online Banking or BDO Mobile App
- Please call our Customer Service Hotline at 8631-8000 to report your lost or stolen card.
- Click here for unauthorized debit card transaction concerns.
- Click here for unauthorized card transaction concerns.
- You may also report credit card transaction concerns through the customer service feature in our BDO Online Banking
We encourage you to bank safely at home through our BDO Online Banking or BDO Mobile App.
Thank you for understanding.