To get instant answers to your top concerns regarding Digital Banking, Credit Card Status, Remittance Request and other BDO Products, we encourage you to chat with us at BDO Unibank on Facebook Messenger. Just look for the BDO Unibank account with a blue check mark on Facebook Messenger!
Our Mobile App and Personal Online Banking are
available for self-service options such as debit card
lock/unlock, send money, pay bills, and change password.
BDO Contact Center:
Metro Manila: (+632) 8631-8000
Domestic Toll-Free Nos:1800-10-631-8000 (PLDT)
AMEX: 1-800-10-8141700 (PLDT)
International Toll-Free Nos.: IAC +800-8-631-8000
AMEX Personal Cards:(Intl. Access Code) +800-8-8141700
AMEX Corporate Cards:(Intl. Access Code) +800-8-8407400
Click here for the list of International Access Codes
In the E-Mail Subject, please indicate "Bank" for checking account, savings account and other banking related concerns, or "Credit Cards" for credit card related concerns.
BDO Corporate Center:
7899 Makati Avenue
Makati City 0726, Philippines
Trunkline: (+632) 8840-7000
Click here to learn more about our Consumer Assistance Management System (CAMS) Model.
For any requests that will require documents to be submitted, please send your attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting a lost or stolen card
- You may temporarily lock your credit or debit card through the security management tab in our BDO Online Banking or BDO Mobile App
- Please call our Customer Service Hotline at 8631-8000 to report your lost or stolen card.
Reporting transaction concerns
- Click here for unauthorized debit card transaction concerns.
- Click here for unauthorized card transaction concerns.
- You may also report credit card transaction concerns through the customer service feature in our BDO Online Banking
We encourage you to bank safely at home through our BDO Online Banking or BDO Mobile App.
Thank you for understanding.