Why choose BDO Debit Card
Pay with Convenience
No need to bring cash. Shop online and in stores accepting Visa or Mastercard worldwide.
Secure and Manage your Account
Lock or unlock your card, set your preferred ATM withdrawal and purchase limits, and activate overseas purchases anytime, anywhere using BDO Online Banking.
Save While you Spend
Enjoy exclusive deals and discounts at our partner stores, hotels, supermarkets, and restaurants.
Get Easy Access to ATMs
Withdraw cash or pay bills through thousands of ATMs here and abroad.
Enjoy Faster Check-out
No need to key in your PIN or sign for purchases below ₱2,000, just look for the contactless symbol and tap.
Account opening requirements
Prepare any of the following:
- Passport (with English characters)
- Driver's License issued by LTO
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID)
- Social Security System (SSS) ID
- Philippine Identification System (PhilSys) ID
- School ID (for minors)
- NBI Clearance
- PNP Clearance with dry seal
- Philippine Postal ID
- Voter's ID
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) ID
- Barangay Certification with dry seal
- Government Service and Insurance System (GSIS) ID
- PhilHealth ID
- Senior Citizen ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) ID
- Seaman's Book
- Government Office and GOCC ID (e.g. AFP, HDMF)
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Person with Disability (PWD) ID issued by National Council on Disability Affairs (NCDA)
- DSWD Certification
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
- Company IDs issued by private entities registered with or supervised or regulated either by BSP, SEC or IC
- Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) ID
*One (1) valid ID is acceptable if the ID is a Passport, Driver’s License, PRC ID, UMID, SSS ID, PhilySys ID or School ID (for minors).
Otherwise, please prepare at least two (2) valid IDs from the list. The chosen ID must be original and within their period of validity.
You may be asked to submit additional documents in compliance with bank regulatory requirements
Ways to open an account
Account opening process
This channel is dedicated to handling the following concerns only:
- Updating of registered online banking contact information while overseas
- Facilitating online banking enrollments while overseas
- Reporting of phishing attempts and/or data privacy issues
The above-listed concerns shall be responded to within one (1) to two (2) days.