Why choose BDO Secured Credit Card
100% Credit Approval
Simply visit a BDO branch and open a BDO Savings or Time Deposit Account with at least ₱10,000 initial deposit.
Guaranteed Credit Limit
The credit limit will be 90% of your Peso deposit, or 80% of your Dollar deposit.
Easy Release of Holdout on the Deposit
Deposit will be released 60 days after card cancellation and upon settlement of any outstanding balance on the account.
- 21 to 70 years old for PRINCIPAL and at least 13 years old for SUPPLEMENTARY Cardholders
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen or a foreigner who is a resident of the Philippines
- Mobile number or one (1) landline number in either residence or place of work
- Accomplished Credit Card Application Form
- Accomplished Deed of Assignment (available at any BDO branch)
- Proof of Identification for both Principal and Supplementary Applicant:
Any valid photo-bearing identification document (front and back): Government-issued ID (e.g. Passport, Driver’s License, SSS ID, PhilSys ID, etc.)
- Copy of Employment Contract or Certificate of Employment
- Letter from Embassy (if Embassy official)
- Any one of the following valid documents: Valid VISA and work permit; Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or Immigrant Certificate of Registration (ICR) or ACR-I; or Valid passport with any of the following: Special Investors Resident VISA, Special Non-Immigrant VISA for PEZA investors and employees, or VISA with EO226
This channel is dedicated to handling the following concerns only:
- Updating of registered online banking contact information while overseas
- Facilitating online banking enrollments while overseas
- Reporting of phishing attempts and/or data privacy issues
The above-listed concerns shall be responded to within one (1) to two (2) days.