"The Card that gives more rewards and shopping value!”
Free SM Advantage Card
Earn one (1) point for every P200 spend in SM Retail Affiliates and SM Advantage partner establishments like Petron and Taal Vista Hotel.
Higher Rewards Points
Get an additional 0.5 point on top of regular points earned in your SM Advantage Card.
5% Rebate during SM's 3-day Sale for a Minimum Spend of P5,000.
Plus, you can get an additional 10% discount if you shop during the 1st 2 hours on the 1st day of the sale when you present your SM Advantage Card.
Please check Terms and Conditions for details.
Low Monthly Membership Fee
Low monthly Membership Fee of P75/month or P900 per year. FREE Membership Fee for the 1st Year!
Easy Pay Installment
You can now spend for all the appliance, furniture, gadgets, jewelry or clothes you want without worry. The Easy Pay Installment program allows you to purchase items on installment from over 10,000 partner stores nationwide. Choose from 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 and 36 monthly installment* for a minimum single or accumulated purchase amount of P 3,000**.
Avail Easy Pay Installment through any of the following:
- Absolutely 0% Interest*
Easy and affordable monthly add-on interest rates
Plus, take advantage of special extended installment terms when you Buy Now Pay Later! Catch exclusive discounts and latest offers during special promo dates.
* Merchants have sole discretion on the terms / items applicable for the Absolutely 0%
** Minimum installment purchase amount may vary per partner merchants
Other Easy Pay Installment Options
Easy Transfer / Balance Transfer
One of the lowest interest rates! Nowhere else can you get more savings when you transfer your other credit card balances
Easy Pay Cash / Tuition Assist
Pay for school expenses or reimburse your cash purchases worth at least P 5,000 at affordable installment plans
Easy Pay Convert
No installment scheme offered at your favorite store? Good news! You can convert absolutely anything into installment using your BDO Credit Card! Simply call 631-8000 and convert any of your regular purchases* worth at least P 3,000.00.
*Purchases / transactions from Grocery Shops, Supermarket, Gasoline Service Station and Drugstores/Pharmacy are not qualified for Easy Pay Convert.
- Easy Transfer / Balance Transfer
Lighter via Online Installment
Express Convert any online transaction into monthly installment by calling the BDO Customer Contact Center; further, enjoy scheduled Absolutely 0% and Buy Now, Pay Later installment schemes at selected websites within the year.
More enjoyable via Exclusive Online Deals and OnlineTreats
Enjoy discounts, exclusive deals and freebies when you use your BDO Credit Card at partner websites.
Get perks and privileges, freebies and discounts just by using your BDO Credit Card at our partner stores. Whether you’re shopping, dining, traveling or simply relaxing, use your BDO Credit Card and you’ll surely be DELIGHTED!
Spend ANYWHERE with your BDO Credit Card and get instant treats, on top of the points you earn.
Charge on Demand
Don’t worry about your bills when going out of town or vacation. Use BDO Credit Card’s Charge-On-Demand. This facility lets you charge your utility bills on a per need basis. Simply log on to www.bdo.com.ph or call 631-8000.
Hate lining up to pay bills? Too many due dates to remember? Pay your bills the fast and convenient way with BDO’s Auto-Charge. This facility allows you to enroll multiple utility bills to your BDO Credit Card so you only have one due date to remember. To learn more about this facility, click here.
24-hour Customer Service
For your Customer Service needs, just call the 24-hour BDO Customer Contact Center at 631-8000 or 1-800-10-6318000 (Domestic Toll Free).
- BDO Branch Counters – cash or check payments are accepted at any branch
- BDO eBanking* – transact anytime, anywhere in the world, through www.bdo.com.ph
- BDO Phone Banking* - access your BDO account to pay for your Card using any touch-tone phone. Just call 631-8000.
- BDO Call Center* - debit your BDO account and pay for your Card through the assistance of our Customer Service Officers. Just call 631-8000.
SM Bills Payment Counters – pay for your Card through SM Bills Payment.
*Enrolment of your BDO account is required to avail of this payment facility.
Your BDO MasterCard Credit Card is your ideal travel companion. It is accepted worldwide in over 20 million locations and in over 275 countires and territories.
Basic Application Requirements
- Must be 21 – 70 years old for principal; at least 13 years old for supplementary cardholders;
- Must be a Filipino citizen or a foreigner who has been a permanent resident of the Philippines for the last two (2) years;
- Minimum Gross Fixed Annual Income of P180,000;
- Must be regular employee or if self-employed with business operating for at least two (2) years
- Must have at least one (1) landline phone;
- Residence or Office Address must be within any area where a BDO branch is located
For Applicants with Existing Credit Card/s
- Latest credit card charge slip (not more than 30 days from transaction date) or latest credit card statement of account.
- Photocopy of the front portion of other credit card.
- Photocopy of at least one (1) valid photo-bearing identification document front and back issued and signed by an official authority: Passport, Driver's License, Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID, National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance, Police Clearance, Postal ID, Voter's ID, Barangay Certification, Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) E-card, Social Security System (SSS) Card, TIN ID, Senior Citizen Card, Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID, Seaman's Book, Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration, Government Office (e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF)) IDs, Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP), Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification, Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID, Company IDs issued by the private entities or institution registered or supervised or regulated either by the BSP, SEC or IC and other valid IDs issued by the Government and its instrumentalities.
- Photocopy of latest BIR Form 2316 signed by employer's authorized representative (for employed) or photocopy of latest ITR and W4 with BIR stamp (for self-employed).
For Applicants without An Existing Credit Card
1. Proof of Income
a. For EMPLOYED (Required):
- Photocopy of latest BIR Form 2316; signed by employer's authorized representative; AND
- Original Copy of Employment and Income (COEI) indicating status, length of service and compensation breakdown
- Photocopy of latest full month payslip
b. For SELF-EMPLOYED:
- Photocopy of Registration of Business Name (Required):
- For Single Proprietorship issued by DTI (Department of Trade and Industry)
- For Partnership/Corporation issued by SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission)
- Photocopy of ITR for the last two (2) years and W4 and BIR/Bank Stamp (Required)
- Audited Financial Statements for the last two (2) years (Required)
- Bank Statements for the last three (3) months (Optional)
2. Proof of Identification
(Please refer to list of government issued IDs in item no. 3, "For Applicants with Existing Credit Card/s")
- Copy of Employment Contract or Certificate of Employment
- Letter from the Embassy (if Embassy Official)
- Submit photocopy of ANY ONE (1) of the following:
- Valid Passport with resident VISA; OR
- Work permit and valid visa; OR
- Special investor's resident visa and visas issued by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority or visa with E0226; OR
- ACR or ICR or ICR-I
- Complete the application form (placing N/A if Not Applicable)
- Applications without required documents or with incomplete information will not be processed
- Submitted documents will not be returned to the applicant
|BDO Shop More MasterCard||Principal||PhP 75 Per Month|
|Supplementary||PhP 50 Per Month|
|Monthly Effective Interest Rate||3.50%|
|Minimum Payment Option||3% of the Outstanding Balance or PhP 200 whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Charge||5% of the Overdue Amount or PhP 300 whichever is higher|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of amount withdrawn or PhP 300 whichever is higher|
|Lost Card Replacement||PhpP400|
All fees and charges are subject to change upon notice. BDO reserves the right to re-impose waived fees/charges. For updated information please call BDO Customer Contact Center at 631-8000 (within Metro Manila) or at 1-800-10-631-8000 (PLDT Domestic Toll-Free) or 1-800-3-6318000 (Digitel Domestic Toll-Free).
Principal Membership Fee First Year FREEP75/Month
Supplementary Membership Fee First Year FREEP50/Month
Monthly Effective Interest Rate3.50%