"Your Precious Metals"
Dual Currency Feature
Have the convenience of both Philippine Peso and US Dollar accounts in one card, where your local transactions will be billed in Philippine Peso and international transactions in currencies other than the Philippine Peso. Thus, you have the option to pay the exact amount in US$ or inquire for the prevailing exchange rate when you opt to pay in Philippine Peso.
Credit Card Points Redemption Program
Turn your purchases into unforgettable experiences in travel, shopping & dining. Earn one (1) point for every P40 local transaction and for every US$ 1 international transaction you charge to your credit card. Points can also be used to redeem miles! So just keep earning those points and aim for that dream destination.
FREE Travel Accident & Inconvenience Insurance Coverage
Enjoy the highest coverage of up to Php20 million in Travel Accident with inconvenience benefits when you charge your travel expenses to your BDO Elite Card every time you travel abroad or locally.
Please check Terms and Conditions for details.
FREE Priority Pass Membership
Get access to over 600 VIP airport lounges in over 300 cities and 75 countries, regardless of the airline you are taking or the ticket class held.
Flexible/High Credit Limit
Have the confidence of a high credit limit that you can spend on your own terms and access anywhere in the world. Your credit limit is available in both Philippine Peso and US Dollar, where your Peso Credit Limit is the same as your Dollar Credit Limit.
Cash Advance Up to 50% of your assigned Credit Limit
For emergencies, cash advance may be availed of up to 50% of your assigned Credit Limit over-the-counter at selected BDO Branches or at any ATM bearing the MasterCard logo. Your system-generated Cash Advance Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be sent to you separately.
Free Annual Membership Fee for Life
- Automatic annual membership fee waiver for the principal cardholder for a spend of at least P420,000/year for Platinum MasterCard
- Lifetime Annual fee Waiver for up to 6 Supplementary accounts for Platinum MasterCard
MasterCard Moments Concierge Service
- Available travel assistance when you need it. Value offers in shopping. Dining treats for the food connoisseur. And so much more.
MasterCard Concierge Service is a professional service when you require it, where you need it. Whether you require hotel or restaurant reservations or an emergency towing service, we are available 24/7 to assist you in any of the following:
- Pre-Departure Information
- Travel/Personal Assistance Services
- Medical Travel Emergency Services
- Lifestyle Services
- Vehicle Assistance Services
- Home Assistance Services
- To get a taste of the MasterCard Concierge Service while abroad, please call +65-6322-2529. Corresponding concierge fees will be charged to your BDO Platinum MasterCard credit card upon availment of any of the concierge services selected.
Easy Pay Installment
You can now spend for all the appliance, furniture, gadgets, jewelry or clothes you want without worry. The Easy Pay Installment program allows you to purchase items on installment from over 10,000 partner stores nationwide. Choose from 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 and 36 monthly installment* for a minimum single or accumulated purchase amount of P 3,000**.
Avail Easy Pay Installment through any of the following:
- Absolutely 0% Interest*
Easy and affordable monthly add-on interest rates
Plus, take advantage of special extended installment terms when you Buy Now Pay Later! Catch exclusive discounts and latest offers during special promo dates.
* Merchants have sole discretion on the terms / items applicable for the Absolutely 0%
** Minimum installment purchase amount may vary per partner merchants
Other Easy Pay Installment Options
Easy Transfer / Balance Transfer
One of the lowest interest rates! Nowhere else can you get more savings when you transfer your other credit card balances
Easy Pay Cash / Tuition Assist
Pay for school expenses or reimburse your cash purchases worth at least P 5,000 at affordable installment plans
Easy Pay Convert
No installment scheme offered at your favorite store? Good news! You can convert absolutely anything into installment using your BDO Credit Card! Simply call 631-8000 and convert any of your regular purchases* worth at least P 3,000.00.
*Purchases / transactions from Grocery Shops, Supermarket, Gasoline Service Station and Drugstores/Pharmacy are not qualified for Easy Pay Convert.
- Easy Transfer / Balance Transfer
BDO Credit Cards, ready to shop online
BDO Credit Cards make online shopping secure, lighter and more enjoyable
Secure via Virtual Card
Get a free Virtal Card - the Virtual Card is a credit card designed exclusively for use in the Internet; it has a different card number from your regular BDO credit card to protect your regular card number and credit line.
Lighter via Online Installment
Easy Convert any online transaction into monthly installment by calling the BDO Customer Contact Center; further, enjoy scheduled Absolutely 0% and Buy Now, Pay Later installment schemes at selected websites within the year.
More enjoyable via Exclusive Online Deals and Online Treats
Enjoy discounts, exclusive deals and freebies when you use your BDO Credit Card at partner websites.
Get perks and privileges, freebies and discounts just by using your BDO Credit Card at our partner stores. Whether you’re shopping, dining, traveling or simply relaxing, use your BDO Credit Card and you’ll surely be DELIGHTED!
Spend ANYWHERE with your BDO Credit Card and get instant treats, on top of the points you earn.
Charge on Demand
Don’t worry about your bills when going out of town or vacation. Use BDO Credit Card’s Charge-On-Demand. This facility lets you charge your utility bills on a per need basis. Simply log on to www.bdo.com.ph or call 631-8000.
Hate lining up to pay bills? Too many due dates to remember? Pay your bills the fast and convenient way with BDO’s Auto-Charge. This facility allows you to enroll multiple utility bills to your BDO Credit Card so you only have one due date to remember. To learn more about this facility, click here.
24-hour Customer Service
You only need to call 631-8000 or 1-800-10-6318000 (Domestic Toll Free).
- BDO Branch Counters – cash or check payments are accepted at any branch
- BDO eBanking* – transact anytime, anywhere in the world, through www.bdo.com.ph
- BDO Phone Banking* - access your BDO account to pay for your Card using any touch-tone phone. Just call 631-8000.
- BDO Call Center* - debit your BDO account and pay for your Card through the assistance of our Customer Service Officers. Just call 631-8000.
SM Bills Payment Counters – pay for your Card through SM Bills Payment.
*Enrolment of your BDO account is required to avail of this payment facility.
BDO Credit Cards are accepted worldwide wherever MasterCard, American Express, Visa, CUP, and JCB cards are recognized.
A. Applicants with Existing Credit Cards
Photocopy of the following:
- Credit card charge slip (not more than 30 days old from transaction date) or latest credit card statement of account
- Front of existing credit card
- Front and back of valid ID with signature and photo, issued and signed by an official authority: Passport, Driver's License, Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID, National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance, Police Clearance, Postal ID, Voter's ID, Barangay Certification, Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) E-Card, Social Security System (SSS) Card, TIN ID, Alien Certification of Registration or Immigrant Certificate of Registration, Government Office ED (e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF)) IDs and other valid IDs issued by the Government and its instrumentalities
- Photocopy of your latest BIR Form 2316 signed by employer's authorized representative (for employed) or photocopy of latest ITR and W4 with BIR stamp (for self employed)
B. Applicants Without Existing Credit Card
Proof of Income
a. For Employed (Required): Photocopy of latest BIR Form 2316 signed by employer's authorized representative AND one of the following:
- Original copy of Certificate of Employment and Income (COEI) indicating status, length of service, and compensation breakdown
- Photocopy of latest full month payslip
b. For Self-Employed (Required):
Photocopy of Registration of Business Name
- For Single Proprietorship issued by DTI
- For Partnership/Corporation issued by SEC
Photocopy of latest ITR and W4 with BIT/Bank Stamp
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years; OR
- Bank Statements for the last 3 months
Proof of Identification
(Please refer to list of government issued IDs in item no. 3, under A. For Applicants with Existing Credit Card/s)
- Copy of Employment Contract or Certificate of Employment
- Letter from Embassy (if Embassy Official)
- Submit photocopy of ANY ONE of the following:
- Valid Passport with Resident Visa
- Work Permit and Valid Visa
- Special Investor's Resident Visa and Visa's Philippine Economic Zone Authority or Visa with EO226
- ACR or ICR or ACR-1