The Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Card is the only credit card in the Philippines that allows you to earn instant Asia Miles™ on all your purchases and automatically transfers your earned Asia Miles to your Asia Miles account every month, with no administration fee. You won't need to lift a finger!
Choose to reward yourself
Earn 1 Asia Mile for every Php42 spend. The Asia Miles you earn can be redeemed for flight and lifestyle rewards, upgrades, hotel stays and companion tickets to over 1,000 destinations on Asia Miles partner airlines.
A fast way to build Asia Miles.
As an Elite Cardmember, you'll earn 1,500 Bonus Asia Miles with your very first purchase and upon membership anniversary*.
Complimentary Marco Polo Club Membership
Enjoy the benefits of your complimentary Green Tier membership to the Marco Polo Club such as Priority check-in and boarding. Basic Cardmembers can enroll by visiting www.cathaypacific.com.
Please check the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Annual Fee Waiver
The Annual Card fee is waived for the first year of Cardmembership, so you can experience the exceptional benefits and privileges. And, if you spend Php250,000 on your Card per annum, we will continue to waive the Annual Card fee of Php1,600 in subsequent years.
As a Basic Cardmember, you can enjoy a range of exclusive discounts when you conduct the following transactions online through www.asiamiles.com:
- 10% discount on the purchase of Asia Miles Gift Miles
- 10% discount on Mileage Renewal Fee, and
- 10% discount on Mileage Transfer Fee.
- Exclusive Offers from American Express Selects
Take advantage of American Express SelectsSM
As a Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Cardmember, you're guaranteed special treatment all year around. Take Advantage of American Express SelectsSM a showcase of local and worldwide travel leisure dining and shopping offers. See what's in store on Selects.
Be recognized everyday
As a Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Cardmember, you're guaranteed special treatment all year around. Take Advantage of American Express SelectsSM, a showcase of local and worldwide travel leisure dining and shopping offers. See what's in store on Selects.
Shop with confidence*
You can spend on your Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Card with no worries. We'll guarantee to protect your purchases on the Card from loss, theft or damage within 30 days from date of purchase. Purchase Protection* reimburses you for the amount charged to the Card. Coverage is limited up to Php50,000 per item, up to Php250,000 per annum.
Travel with Peace of Mind*
When you pay for your entire trip with the Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Card, you'll always have someone to rely on when you travel.
- Travel Accident Insurance* with coverage of up to Php10 million
- Travel Inconvenience Protection with coverage of up to Php60,000
- Accident Medical Expense with coverage of up to Php50,000 per family
*Coverage is under written by the Insurance Company of North America and is subject to their terms and conditions. Learn more about Cathay Pacific Credit Card travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance.
World Class Service around the clock
Being a Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Cardmember means you'll always have a helping hand to call on. Wherever you need, our world class service is there for you 24/7.
- Emergency Card replacement.
- Worldwide access to Cash Advance.
- Travel Service Offices in more than 140 countries are on hand to offer help and assistance such us hotel and Car rental reservations, and travel arrangements.
- Travel emergency assistance with Global Assist.
Express Pay Installment
You can now spend for all the appliance, furniture, gadgets, jewelry or clothes you want without worry. The Express Pay Installment program allows you to purchase items on installment from over 10,000 partner stores nationwide. Choose from 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 and 36 monthly installment* for a minimum single or accumulated purchase amount of P 3,000**.
Avail Express Pay Installment through any of the following:
- Absolutely 0% Interest*
Easy and affordable monthly add-on interest rates
Plus, take advantage of special extended installment terms when you Buy Now Pay Later! Catch exclusive discounts and latest offers during special promo dates.
* Merchants have sole discretion on the terms / items applicable for the Absolutely 0%
** Minimum installment purchase amount may vary per partner merchants
Other Express Pay Installment Options
Express Transfer / Balance Transfer
One of the lowest interest rates! Nowhere else can you get more savings when you transfer your other credit card balances
Express Pay Cash / Tuition Assist
Pay for school expenses or reimburse your cash purchases worth at least P 5,000 at affordable installment plans
Express Pay Convert
No installment scheme offered at your favorite store? Good news! You can convert absolutely anything into installment using your BDO Credit Card! Simply call 81-417 and convert any of your regular purchases* worth at least P 3,000.00.
*Purchases / transactions from Grocery Shops, Supermarket, Gasoline Service Station and Drugstores/Pharmacy are not qualified for Express Pay Convert.
- Express Transfer / Balance Transfer
BDO Credit Cards, ready to shop online!
BDO Credit Cards make online shopping secure, lighter and more enjoyable:
Lighter via Online Installment
Express Convert any online transaction into monthly installment by calling the BDO Customer Contact Center; further, enjoy scheduled Absolutely 0% and Buy Now, Pay Later installment schemes at selected websites within the year.
More enjoyable via Exclusive Online Deals and OnlineTreats
Enjoy discounts, exclusive deals and freebies when you use your BDO Credit Card at partner websites.
Get perks and privileges, freebies and discounts just by using your BDO Credit Card at our partner stores. Whether you’re shopping, dining, traveling or simply relaxing, use your BDO Credit Card and you’ll surely be DELIGHTED!
Spend ANYWHERE with your BDO Credit Card and get instant treats, on top of the points you earn.
Charge on Demand
Don’t worry about your bills when going out of town or vacation. Use BDO Credit Card’s Charge-On-Demand. This facility lets you charge your utility bills on a per need basis. Simply log on to www.bdo.com.ph or call 81-417.
Hate lining up to pay bills? Too many due dates to remember? Pay your bills the fast and convenient way with BDO’s Auto-Charge. This facility allows you to enroll multiple utility bills to your BDO Credit Card so you only have one due date to remember. To learn more about this facility, click here.
- BDO Branch Counters – cash or check payments are accepted at any branch
- BDO eBanking* – transact anytime, anywhere in the world, through www.bdo.com.ph
- BDO Phone Banking* - access your BDO account to pay for your Card using any touch-tone phone. Just call 81-417.
- BDO Call Center* - debit your BDO account and pay for your Card through the assistance of our Customer Service Officers. Just call 81-417.
SM Bills Payment Counters – pay for your Card through SM Bills Payment.
*Enrolment of your BDO account is required to avail of this payment facility.
BDO Credit Cards are accepted worldwide wherever MasterCard, American Express, Visa, CUP, and JCB cards are recognized.
The minimum requirements in order to be approved for the Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Card are:
- You must be aged 21-70 years old.
- You must have a minimum income of Php480,000 per annum.
- You must be a Philippine Resident or Filipino Citizen.
- You must be an Asia Miles member.
A. Applicants with Existing Credit Cards
Photocopy of the following:
- Credit card charge slip (not more than 30 days old from transaction date) or latest credit card statement of account
- Front of existing credit card
- Front and back of valid ID with signature and photo, issued and signed by an official authority: Passport, Driver's License, Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID, National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance, Police Clearance, Postal ID, Voter's ID, Barangay Certification, Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) E-Card, Social Security System (SSS) Card, TIN ID, Alien Certification of Registration or Immigrant Certificate of Registration, Government Office (e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF)) IDs and other valid IDs issued by the Government and its instrumentalities
- Photocopy of your latest BIR Form 2316 signed by employer's authorized representative (for employed) or photocopy of latest ITR and W4 with BIR stamp (for self employed)
B. Applicants Without Existing Credit Card
- Proof of Income
a. For Employed (Required): Photocopy of latest BIR Form 2316 signed by employer's authorized representative AND one of the following:
- Original copy of Certificate of Employment and Income (COEI) indicating status, length of service, and compensation breakdown
- Photocopy of latest full month payslip
b. For Self-Employed (Required):
Photocopy of Registration of Business Name
- For Single Proprietorship issued by DTI
- For Partnership/Corporation issued by SEC
Photocopy of latest ITR and W4 with BIT/Bank Stamp
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years; OR
- Bank Statements for the last 3 months
- Proof of Identification
(Please refer to list of government issued IDs in item no. 3, under A. For Applicants with Existing Credit Card/s)
- Copy of Employment Contract or Certificate of Employment
- Letter from Embassy (if Embassy Official)
- Submit photocopy of ANY ONE of the following:
- Valid Passport with Resident Visa
- Work Permit and Valid Visa
- Special Investor's Resident Visa and Visa's Philippine Economic Zone Authority or Visa with EO226
- ACR or ICR or ACR-1