With the American Express® Platinum Credit Card in your hands, you can enjoy the best in travel, fashion, art, dining and entertainment here and around the globe.
Wait in comfort and style whenever you travel abroad.
Simply present your American Express Platinum Credit Card for you and a guest to gain access to the MIASCOR Lounge at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1.
Be a part of our award-winning Membership Rewards® (MR) Program
Use your points to redeem air miles, hotel loyalty points or premium rewards items. You can convert your MR points into Air miles from any of the 5 air mileage partners. Click here to learn more about the Membership Rewards Program.
World-class service around the clock.
Our Concierge is at your service, whatever you need, wherever you may be.
Exclusive discounts and privileges with
American Express SelectsSM
Avail of premium perks at 10,000 partner boutiques, finest restaurants and world-class spas and wellness centers in 75 countries worldwide. Click here to learn more of the Selects Program.
Please check the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Comprehensive Travel and Accident Insurance*
You are protected for up to P20.0 Million when you purchase your travel ticket with your card.
- Travel Accident and Dismemberment Insurance with coverage of up to P 20 Million
- Travel Inconvenience Protection with coverage of up to P 30,000 per family
- Trip Cancellation and Curtailment up to P200,000
- Accident Medical Expense with coverage of up to P1.5 Million
Shop with confidence*
For additional peace of mind, your purchases are protected for 30 days from theft, loss, or damage.
* Coverage is underwritten by the Insurance Company of North America and is subject to their terms and conditions. Click here to download the applicable Claim Form.
Global travel assistance for medical and legal emergencies
Global Assist is available 24/7 to refer you to an English-speaking doctor or lawyer during emergencies overseas.
Hassle-free travel planning
Our travel counselors are available to arrange for all your travel needs. They can customize travel packages for you and even have your tickets delivered at your doorsteps.
Annual Membership Fee Waiver
Annual Membership Fee is automatically waived if you spend at least P450,000 during the previous year.
Travel Service Offices worldwide
Travel Service Offices are available worldwide to assist you on your travel-related inquiries and concerns. Click here to learn more about the Travel Service Offices.
Express Pay Installment
You can now spend for all the appliance, furniture, gadgets, jewelry or clothes you want without worry. The Express Pay Installment program allows you to purchase items on installment from over 10,000 partner stores nationwide. Choose from 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 and 36 monthly installment* for a minimum single or accumulated purchase amount of P 3,000**.
Avail Express Pay Installment through any of the following:
- Absolutely 0% Interest*
Easy and affordable monthly add-on interest rates
Plus, take advantage of special extended installment terms when you Buy Now Pay Later! Catch exclusive discounts and latest offers during special promo dates.
* Merchants have sole discretion on the terms / items applicable for the Absolutely 0%
** Minimum installment purchase amount may vary per partner merchants
Other Express Pay Installment Options
Express Transfer / Balance Transfer
One of the lowest interest rates! Nowhere else can you get more savings when you transfer your other credit card balances
Express Pay Cash / Tuition Assist
Pay for school expenses or reimburse your cash purchases worth at least P 5,000 at affordable installment plans
Express Pay Convert
No installment scheme offered at your favorite store? Good news! You can convert absolutely anything into installment using your BDO Credit Card! Simply call 81-417 and convert any of your regular purchases* worth at least P 3,000.00.
*Purchases / transactions from Grocery Shops, Supermarket, Gasoline Service Station and Drugstores/Pharmacy are not qualified for Express Pay Convert.
- Express Transfer / Balance Transfer
BDO Credit Cards, ready to shop online!
BDO Credit Cards make online shopping secure, lighter and more enjoyable:
Lighter via Online Installment
Express Convert any online transaction into monthly installment by calling the BDO Customer Contact Center; further, enjoy scheduled Absolutely 0% and Buy Now, Pay Later installment schemes at selected websites within the year.
More enjoyable via Exclusive Online Deals and OnlineTreats
Enjoy discounts, exclusive deals and freebies when you use your BDO Credit Card at partner websites.
Get perks and privileges, freebies and discounts just by using your BDO Credit Card at our partner stores. Whether you’re shopping, dining, traveling or simply relaxing, use your BDO Credit Card and you’ll surely be DELIGHTED!
Spend ANYWHERE with your BDO Credit Card and get instant treats, on top of the points you earn.
Charge on Demand
Don’t worry about your bills when going out of town or vacation. Use BDO Credit Card’s Charge-On-Demand. This facility lets you charge your utility bills on a per need basis. Simply log on to www.bdo.com.ph or call 81-417.
Hate lining up to pay bills? Too many due dates to remember? Pay your bills the fast and convenient way with BDO’s Auto-Charge. This facility allows you to enroll multiple utility bills to your BDO Credit Card so you only have one due date to remember. To learn more about this facility, click here.
24-hour American Express Customer Service
You only need to call 81-417 or 1-800-10-8141700 for your customer service needs.
- BDO Branch Counters – cash or check payments are accepted at any branch
- BDO eBanking* – transact anytime, anywhere in the world, through www.bdo.com.ph
- BDO Phone Banking* - access your BDO account to pay for your Card using any touch-tone phone. Just call 631-8000.
- BDO Call Center* - debit your BDO account and pay for your Card through the assistance of our Customer Service Officers. Just call 631-8000.
SM Bills Payment Counters – pay for your Card through SM Bills Payment.
*Enrolment of your BDO account is required to avail of this payment facility.
American Express Cards issued by BDO are accepted worldwide wherever American Express is recoginzed.
The minimum requirements in order to be approved for the American Express® Platinum Credit Card are:
- You must be aged 21-70 years old.
- You must have a minimum income of Php1,800,000 per annum.
- You must be a Philippine Resident or Filipino Citizen.
- You must have at least one landline phone.
A. Applicants with Existing Credit Cards
Photocopy of the following:
- Credit card charge slip (not more than 30 days old from transaction date) or latest credit card statement of account
- Front of existing credit card
- Front and back of valid ID with signature and photo, issued and signed by an official authority: Passport, Driver's License, Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID, National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance, Police Clearance, Postal ID, Voter's ID, Barangay Certification, Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) E-Card, Social Security System (SSS) Card, TIN ID, Alien Certification of Registration or Immigrant Certificate of Registration, Government Office (e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF)) IDs and other valid IDs issued by the Government and its instrumentalities
- Photocopy of your latest BIR Form 2316 signed by employer's authorized representative (for employed) or photocopy of latest ITR and W4 with BIR stamp (for self employed)
B. Applicants Without Existing Credit Card:
Proof of Income
a. For Employed (Required): Photocopy of latest BIR Form 2316 signed by employer's authorized representative AND one of the following:
- Original copy of Certificate of Employment and Income (COEI) indicating status, length of service, and compensation breakdown
- Photocopy of latest full month payslip
b. For Self-Employed (Required):
Photocopy of Registration of Business Name
- For Single Proprietorship issued by DTI
- For Partnership/Corporation issued by SEC
Photocopy of latest ITR and W4 with BIR/Bank Stamp
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years; OR
- Bank Statements for the last 3 months
Proof of Identification
(Please refer to list of government issued IDs in item no. 3, under A. For Applicants with Existing Credit Card/s)
- Copy of Employment Contract or Certificate of Employment
- Letter from Embassy (if Embassy Official)
- Submit photocopy of ANY ONE of the following:
- Valid Passport with Resident Visa
- Work Permit and Valid Visa
- Special Investor's Resident Visa and Visa's Philippine Economic Zone Authority or Visa with EO226
- ACR or ICR or ACR-1
Basic/ Principal Membership Fee First Year Free Free for Life*P5,000/year
Supplementary Membership Fee First 5 supplementaries Free for life*P2,500/year
Finance Charge2.75% per month
* Terms and conditions apply.