Why choose BDO Cash Card
Easy to Have
No maintaining balance, no Checking
or Savings Account needed.
Easy to Use
Just pay with a swipe and a PIN,
or use for payments online.
Shop and pay at over a million
merchants here and abroad.
Withdraw cash from
any ATM worldwide.
Safe and Secure
Feel safe with EMV chip protection,
that secures your card details.
Stay on budget by spending only
the amount you load into your card.
No Additional Fees on Purchases
Forget about service fees,
interest, and hidden charges.
- Purchasers 7 to 18 years old must present at least any two (2) valid IDs from the parent/guardian or the purchaser/client.
Valid IDs for 7 to 18 years old are school ID, passports, and birth certificate
- Purchasers 19 years old and above, must present at least one (1) primary ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may visit any BDO branch. You will be required to accomplish the BDO Cash Card application form and provide one (1) valid ID.
Pre-embossed or unnamed cards are immediately available. Embossed or named cards are available within 3-5 banking days for Metro Manila branches and 5-7 days for outside Metro Manila.
BDO Cash Card does not require annual fee.
Yes, the validity period of the card is displayed on the front of your card.
You are required to replace your expired card by visiting your issuing branch.
Immediately call the BDO Contact Center at (+632) 8631-8000 to suspend your card then visit your issuing branch to have the card replaced.
Customers are allowed to have a maximum of five (5) BDO Cash Cards.
We encourage you to transact with reputable online merchants as BDO cannot guarantee the buyer/seller you are dealing with will complete the transaction. To avoid fraudulent transactions, do not share your card information.
- Nominate a Personal Identification Number (PIN) as soon as you receive your BDO Cash Card.
- Sign at the signature panel at the back of your card.
- Do not use your birth date as ATM PIN
- Cover the PIN pad when keying-in your ATM PIN at an ATM or POS terminals.
- Keep your ATM PIN confidential.
- Regularly change your ATM PIN especially when using your Cash Card.
- Do not entertain strangers offering assistance while using an ATM.
- Keep your eyes on your Cash Card when paying for your purchases.
- Update your contact information with your Branch of Account.
- Transact only in well-lighted or safe areas with ATM.
- If your card is lost or stolen, report the incident immediately to BDO.
This channel is dedicated to handling the following concerns only:
- Updating of registered online banking contact information while overseas
- Facilitating online banking enrollments while overseas
- Reporting of phishing attempts and/or data privacy issues
The above-listed concerns shall be responded to within one (1) to two (2) days.