BDO Developed Markets Property Index Feeder Fund

 

Fund Structure

The Fund is a US Dollar-denominated global equity unit investment trust fund (UITF) structured as a feeder fund.

Investment Objective

The Fund aims to provide investment returns by investing in a single collective investment scheme, called the Target Fund, which is invested in a diversified portfolio of globally listed real estate companies and real estate investment trusts (REITs). The Fund's Target Fund is the iShares Developed Markets Property Yield UCITS ETF.

Investment Policy

As a feeder fund, the Fund shall invest at least 90% of its assets in a single collective investment scheme called the Target Fund. The remaining portion of its assets (maximum of 10%) will be invested and reinvested by the Trustee, with full discretionary powers, in deposits in the Trustee’s bank or in other banks. The Fund may invest in bank deposits beyond the 10% limit during the transitory period while the Fund switches target fund.

The Fund’s investment in the Target Fund should not comprise more than 10% of the Target Fund’s Net Asset Value. The Target Fund must also comply with the 15% single exposure limit and must not have any investment exposure in other collective investment schemes.

Client Suitability

The Fund is suitable for individual and corporate Investors with aggressive risk appetite and who seek potentially higher returns through global stock market investments but are also aware of the possibility of capital losses that such investments may entail. In order to minimize risks and maximize earning potential, participants/trustors are recommended to stay invested for more than three (3) years. The Fund is not suitable for short-term investing.

Participation in the Fund shall be open to Philippine residents and domestic corporations with capacity to contract and who are not considered US Persons under the US securities and tax laws.

Prospective participants should also consult their own tax advisors as to the specific Philippine tax consequences of acquiring, holding and redeeming of any units of the Fund, as well as the consequences arising under the laws of any other taxing jurisdiction.

Fund Facts

Bloomberg Ticker BDODMPI PM
Fund Type Equity Fund
Inception Date April 30, 2015
Benchmark FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Markets Index
Initial NAVpU USD 100.00
Minimum Investment USD 2,000.00
Minimum Additional USD 2,000.00
Minimum Holding Period None
Early Redemption Fee Not Applicable
Management Fee 0.50% p.a.
NAVpU Availability Every trading day at 4:00 p.m.
Dealing Period: Admission and Redemption Orders Admission and Redemption orders are subject to a one (1) day advanced notice requirement ("Order Date" or T - 1). Cut-off time for Admission and Redemption orders is up to 4:00 p.m. of any banking day.
Valuation Date Admission and Redemption shall be based on the NAVPU computed on Valuation Date (T + 0)
Settlement Period: Admissions On Order Date or one (1) day prior the Valuation Date (T - 1)
Settlement Period: Redemptions Five (5) banking days from Redemption Valuation Date (T + 5). This is six (6) banking days after the Order Date.
Custodian Citibank Hong Kong
External Auditor Punongbayan & Araullo

 

General Information on the Target Fund

For more information on the Target Fund, please read its Prospectus and Fund Fact Sheet available at www.ishares.com.

Target Fund iShares Developed Markets Property Yield UCITS ETF
ISIN IE00B1FZS350
Fund Structure Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) belonging to an umbrella investment company, the iShares II Public Limited Company (iShares II PLC) authorized by the Central Bank of Ireland pursuant to the European Communities Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS) Regulations.
Investment Objective The iShares Developed Markets Property Yield UCITS ETF is an exchange traded fund (ETF) that aims to provide investors with a total return, taking into account both capital and income returns, which reflects the return of the FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Dividend + Index (the "Benchmark Index").
Investment Policy The Target Fund invests principally in a portfolio of equity securities that so far as possible and practicable consists of the component securities of the Benchmark Index. The Benchmark Index offers exposure to listed real estate companies and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) from developed countries worldwide, excluding Greece, and captures those stocks that have a forecasted dividend yield of equal or greater than 2%.
Issuing Company iShares II plc
Fund Manager BlackRock Asset Management Ireland Limited
Administrator State Street Fund Services (Ireland) Limited
Custodian State Street Custodial Services (Ireland) Limited
Domicile Ireland
Inception Date October 20, 2006
Total Expense Ratio (maximum) 0.59% p.a.
Base Currency US Dollar