1. For Filipino Individual/s:
    1. Passport including those issued by foreign governments (Note: In case of foreign passport, it must have English characters/translations and the holder must have a residence address in the Philippines)
    2. Driver's License issued by Land Transportation Office (LTO)
    3. Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
    4. National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
    5. Police Clearance with dry seal of PNP
    6. Philippine Postal ID
    7. Voter's ID
    8. Tax Identification Number (TIN) ID
    9. Barangay Certification with dry seal from the Barangay where it was issued
    10. Government Service and Insurance System (GSIS) eCard
    11. New Social Security System (SSS) ID
    12. Health Insurance Card ng Bayan issued by PhilHealth Insurance Corporation
    13. Senior Citizen ID
    14. Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA)
    15. Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) ID
    16. Seaman's Book
    17. Government Office and GOCC ID (e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines [AFP], Home Development Mutual Fund [HDMF] IDs)
    18. Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP) or Person with Disability Identification Card issued by National Council on Disability Affairs (NCDA)
    19. Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
    20. Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
    21. Company IDs issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the BSP, SEC or IC.


Note: Whenever it deems necessary, the concerned BU/Branch/subsidiary may accept other ID not enumerated above provided that it shall not be the sole means of identification.


  1. For students who are not yet of voting age and are beneficiaries of remittances or fund transfers, a valid photo-bearing school ID duly signed by the principal or head of school together with a Registration Form for the current semester/school year may be accepted.